Saturday, October 18, 2008

carseat toy hanger chain

materials:

scrap wool (I'm using worsted weight in this but I've used a little lighter weight too and it turned out just as well.)
size tiny hook




chain 30, join, ch 2 (somehow, for the example I only did 20. it turned out ok, just smaller than I like.)





DC in each ch, join, ch 2.

*only dc in one loop from the chain though. so you hook through one and leave 2, we will need them later.





dc in each st, join.





now, fold the tube in half and use a sl st to join. sl st through both st from the dc's and both from the beginning ch.





Here is the top...





and the bottom.





To do the next loop in the chain, join the beginning chain through the first one you made, then continue with the instructions as though the others weren't even there. (I put it through that one and some I already had done.)





6 of them all joined together.

(I wouldn't join any more then this together to prevent strangulation. That would be bad.)

No comments: